Mamaw decided not to do any more changes to our toilet setup until the video monitor arrivifies. This means I backtracked and use the Fig setup only, which is a pencil size hole. But so far there has been no more accidents. Here is a photo of me with my purse as I am ready to do some shoppings. Of course I do my shoppings online since I cannot go to the stores, I prefer it because it is more convenients. I am looking forward for my birthday because it is coming in 6 days!!! I hope I get good presents. My birthday dinner is gonna be delicious, Mamaw bought a cornish game hen. I will have everyone out from Cat Blogosphere to celebrates with me! Although I did not send the invitation yet.

Yesterday mamaw drinked some wine for dinner that was called Beanblossom. I knows what a bean car is, and a bean bed. But what is a Beanblossom I do not knows. If anyone can enlightens me that would be greats. Oh and I wanted to adds, I knows wines is bad for kitties so I did not drink any. I sniffered it though and I don't think I would like it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. neverfull said...

    whew! i'm so glads you aren't madded with me. the internet can be funny sometimes. i just missed your comments b/c they are the funniest ones. i answered your furminator questions on my blog today b/c i thinks other beans will have the same questions.

    veronica, i dunno what bean blossom wines are but i don't think they are so good for kitties. catnips is better. i'm very excited about you birthday party!

    hello  

  2. ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

    Veronica
    Oh my you have a purrday comin up? Well that is great news. You're right you'll have the whole blogosphere to help you celebrate this year.

    Purrs
    Abby  

  3. Kimo and Sabi said...

    You should not drink before you shop anyways!  

  4. The Cat Realm said...

    No - we do not know that Beanblossom - our maid drinks red wine with fancy French names.....
    Oh we are looking forward to your birthday! Make sure to make an announcement at the blogosphere or we might forget - our staff is really BAD with these things.....
    Karl  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)