Mamaw decided not to do any more changes to our toilet setup until the video monitor arrivifies. This means I backtracked and use the Fig setup only, which is a pencil size hole. But so far there has been no more accidents. Here is a photo of me with my purse as I am ready to do some shoppings. Of course I do my shoppings online since I cannot go to the stores, I prefer it because it is more convenients. I am looking forward for my birthday because it is coming in 6 days!!! I hope I get good presents. My birthday dinner is gonna be delicious, Mamaw bought a cornish game hen. I will have everyone out from Cat Blogosphere to celebrates with me! Although I did not send the invitation yet.

Yesterday mamaw drinked some wine for dinner that was called Beanblossom. I knows what a bean car is, and a bean bed. But what is a Beanblossom I do not knows. If anyone can enlightens me that would be greats. Oh and I wanted to adds, I knows wines is bad for kitties so I did not drink any. I sniffered it though and I don't think I would like it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. hello & mimmy said...

    whew! i'm so glads you aren't madded with me. the internet can be funny sometimes. i just missed your comments b/c they are the funniest ones. i answered your furminator questions on my blog today b/c i thinks other beans will have the same questions.

    veronica, i dunno what bean blossom wines are but i don't think they are so good for kitties. catnips is better. i'm very excited about you birthday party!

    hello  

  2. DEBRA said...

    Veronica
    Oh my you have a purrday comin up? Well that is great news. You're right you'll have the whole blogosphere to help you celebrate this year.

    Purrs
    Abby  

  3. Kimo & Sabi said...

    You should not drink before you shop anyways!  

  4. The Cat Realm said...

    No - we do not know that Beanblossom - our maid drinks red wine with fancy French names.....
    Oh we are looking forward to your birthday! Make sure to make an announcement at the blogosphere or we might forget - our staff is really BAD with these things.....
    Karl  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)