Figaro is the baddest he ever was

Figaro did the baddest that he has ever done. The sneak of kitties did the #1 right on the dadbean's most best of comic book collection, this morning at 6 am. We do not know why he dids that but it is very, very, very bad. The parent beans got in a big fight about it. This might mean the ends of the toilet trainings for good, we are not sure. The Figaro had to get a big time-out in the bathroom while everything gotted cleaned up. He is a VERY BAD Fig. I am not sure what to do with this little brother of mines.

For now Mamaw switched back to our super-mini hole setup. But we are not sure the Figaro will EVER be trained! We are both, Mamaw and I, very disappointed in the Figaro. There is nothing muches that can be done when he decides to do the #1 somewhere in the house when Mamaw is not looking. I tried to tell him 'No' but he did not listens to me.

6 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Oh Figaro! You done a bad, bad thing. Even though it was just a mistake.  

  2. neverfull said...

    that silly fig! maybe your mom should call up a kitty psychic and find out what's going on with fig. i've never heard of any cat having this many problems with toilets training. i myself don't like it much but getting treats after i do my bizness is good! i hope papawbean gets unmad soon.

    hello  

  3. meemsnyc said...

    OMG, Figaro, that is a bad thing. But I'm sure your beans will realize that it was a boo boo.  

  4. The Cat Realm said...

    Something must be going on with Figaro! Us cats are by nature toilet trained. If we behave the way Figaro does there is some underlying problem. Can be physical - overactive bladder, painful urination, no bladder control, who knows. Or psychological - maybe he doesn't like the color of his water dish - I'm just kidding.
    I hope you find out soon - before he causes more damage....
    Karl  

  5. Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

    Yikes Figgie...
    Well, I yam bad too. I alwayz liftee my tail on da momeez shoezez or mebbe her favorite pursee. I hopes your dadee gets oevfur bein' mad. Da momee gets oevfur my problemz...but she sometimez chasez me around da house, sayin' "Tweety! Tweety!!!"  

  6. Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

    Figaro, that wasn't a very nice thing to do to your daddy bean. Hopefully he will get over being mad at you real soon!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)