Hello readers. Figaro did the accident of business on the floor in the middle, yes MIDDLE of the bathrooms yesterday morning. And mamaw did not wake up. Here is a photo of me on the bathroom countertop because I watched him do it but I could not stopped him. Oy vey!! That is what the Jewish of kitties would say. By the way I am wearing my pretty pink collar and heart tag, this is one of my favorites.

Anyways, the puddle was bigs, when Mamaw woked up she had to use the cleaner of bleach to get it off.

So she finally decided to buy - the monitor of video!!! She did not see it at the stores so she bought it at the Am of Zon. Here is the one she gotted. We hope it arrives soon. Then we can track the Figaro and make sure he does not have the floor accidents.

Also this morning the papaw is leaving for a trip on business (not the kind we have, a different more important kind the kind that you go to before you save the worlds). Anyway, Figaro sat on his duffel bags and looked like he was gonna have an accident. Then after that Mamaw was like "FIGARO!" and she made him go sit in the bathroom. Because dress pants are dry-clean only and dry-clean probably does not take out kitty #1s.

Of course I have been good all along, so the video monitor detector is only for the Figaro.

6 comments:

  1. Artsy Catsy said...

    Happy St. Patrick's Day, Veronica & Figaro!

    Purrs,
    O'Rocky
    & the o'kitties  

  2. Daisy said...

    Poor Figaro, he made a little Mistake. But now you will get to spy on him going potty! This will be funny.

    Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  

  3. Dark n Stormy said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Dark n Stormy said...

    Poor little Figaro! He made mom get out the big guns! :)
    I can't wait to see how the video monitor works!
    I had to remove all play/potty cubes! Now, we are only down to one, thanks to Tanya today. I suppose she could have picked a worse spot to poo.... **sigh**

    Z
    http://tctraining.blogspot.com/

    PS. sorry about the double comment post. I had a typo in the last one.  

  5. neverfull said...

    happy st paddy's day veronica! i'm excited that you will be able to be a poo poo spy like my mommy. that figaro! he is always being bad.

    hello  

  6. Tuxedo Gang said...

    Happy St. Patrick's Day Veronica and Figaro! Veronica I put your intro up on the Tuxedo Gang Hideout for Tuesday. Welcome to the club!!
    Samantha & The Tuxedo Gang  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)