Birthday Pre-Party!!!

Right now we are pre-partying for my birthday party. Wooo!!!! Mamaw gotted us some temptashuns from Petsmarts when her and Figaro went today, and we got to have some of that. Now the rest is for you guyses who are visiting now to shares. Mamaw says after this she is going to bed and I don't get to open my presents until tomorrow at 7:30 eastern times when we are having about 6 beans over for dinner to celebrate with me. One of the beans is my favorite Uncle Swoop. He is seriously my favorite of Uncles because he always takes care of us if the parent beans leave for vacations and he gives us many treats. He calls me his "Roomie" because I stayed in his 'partment for one weekend when I was a small baby.


We learnified today on the Petsmart site that they are having a BIRTHDAY PHOTO CONTEST! We gotted excited except that tomorrow at 11 am is the last time to turn in a photo! So Mamaw let me put on my birthday hat early. Then I played the piano for a while which I knows how to do because of clicker training. Here is that photo of me. Do you think we should submit it to Petsmart? I am not sure, I really do not look my best in it because it was a spur of the moment photo-shoot and I did not have time to groom.
Tonight we will be staying up pretty late and running around the house doing cool stuff. You can joins us. Mamaw is letting us have some catnips and we don't have to have bedtimes. But we are going to rest soon becuase tomorrow is a BIG day. I will give a clue about the dinner menu - there is a lot of good meats!!!!
Tomorrow mornings Mamaw said she will post the BIRTHDAY PARTY FAVORS on the bloggie. So everyone who comes to our partee will receivify one! I really like the party favors I picked out.
By the way, did anyone notice that "Figaro is bad" is now less times than "Figaro is Good"! He is a really good boy with his toilet trainings. He only had accidents 3 times this whole month. In April he had accidents about every other days!!!

3 comments:

  1. Katiez Furry Mewz said...

    Happee purrthday to youz...
    Happee purrthday to youz...
    happee purrthday dears veronica
    happee purrthday to youz...

    And a wgike kitz morhs.

    Spunkee stop that,.. Ize tryin to writes... spunkee iz makin it hards fur katrin to writes rite now.

    Spunkee tinks you looks cat tacular in your hat...

    =^..^=  

  2. neverfull said...

    veronica- i bet you play the piano very well. i'm sorry i missded your birthday pre-party but i am glad we are here now. it's ben a crazzy morning!

    hello  

  3. Samantha & Mom said...

    You look so cute in your hat Veronica. We think it would be a good one for the contest!
    Your FL furiends,  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)