Hi fellow cat bloggers... I am the so sad of kittehs for tuxie tuesday because today was my deadlines for getting a review about kitty brushes!!! And I only gotted ONE email! As you knows, I am writing some buying guides by kittehs FOR kittehs and I needs everyones helps and opinions so I can composed it! After that I am going to put some linkies on that page so that kittehs reading it who wants to buys one of the things on the review can go to the site and also generate advertising moneys that I will donate 100 per cent to Alley Cat Allies.

Here is a picshur of me being cuddled by the Mamaw because of how sad I am today. I am very small and cuddly. (You can see my white pawses!)

Here is my post about it which gives very detail rools. But it is easy, I am doing a buying guide for kitty brushes - if you have some opinions of brushes or picshurs of yourselfs being brushed, please email me to kittybloggy AT gmail.com ! I am gonna haves to extend my deadline...because otherwise I can't write it yet!!! So please do it by this weeekend. I will be so happys to make advsrtising moneys to donates to the alley cats. I already am so sad about all our blogosphere friends who are sick or gone to the rainbow bridge, and I am constantly sad about the little alley cats who have no mombeans to take cares of them!! That's why this is so important to us!

12 comments:

  1. ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

    Oh Veronica we don't want you to be sad....we feels bad dat yu feels sad...

    Purrin for Veronica
    Abby  

  2. Daisy said...

    I am so sorry, Veronica! I am going to send you my brushing video! But I am not certain where to find this brush anymore. But it can be a recommendation for this type of brush.

    Also, maybe you can put a little note about your project on the Cat Blogosphere!  

  3. The Crew said...

    Yes, Daisy is right. Everycat reads The Cat Blogsphere to keep up on the news.

    We don't get brushed, but Mom uses a comb/cutter that thins our undercoat to help with shedding.

    George  

  4. PB 'n J said...

    Did you get our email Veronica? We think we sent it - just let us know (pbandjkitties@gmail.com). In the mean time I'll put a note on the TGH blog!

    Bert  

  5. Victor Tabbycat said...

    We's sorry Veronica. Don't be sad. Maybe I can tell you how much I luv my Zoom Groom? Mmmmm, it makes me purr purr purr an purr purr purr. I grab it an rub my face on it. When I specially want to be groomed, I'll round up a bean fur the job.
    Maybe sum Zoom Groomin would make you happy?  

  6. Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

    I am sad that I can't help because my SS just uses ordinary bean combs on me and we don't have a camera that would take videos anyway.  

  7. Meowers from Missouri said...

    oh, woe! our mom tries to brush us, but we don't let her--we is sorry we can't help in this instance. but we has donated to alley cat allies inna past, an' promise to do so again!!!  

  8. Tybalt said...

    Oh Veronica . . . I'm soooo sorry! Grandpapa getting his eye surgery messed up our reviewing schedule. I will do my best to get some pictures and my review to you by Friday!  

  9. The Cat Realm said...

    We are so sorry to hear that! We would have send you something but believe not or not: NONE of us likes being combed or brushed!!! So the staff doesn't do it. And we don't know anything about brushes and combs.... When you post about food or litter or toys we can say something....
    And we want to thank you so much for coming to our blogoversary party and celebrate with us! It wouldn't have been as much fun without you - and we hope you had a great time too and not too much of a hang-over, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Karl  

  10. Samantha & Mom said...

    Mr. Tigger doesn't get brushed much cause he has short hair, but me!! I shed like crazy so mom got a new brush yesterday I have my pictures ready and Mom will get them to you toot sweet!
    Your FL furiends,  

  11. Mr. Hendrix said...

    Oh Veronica! Don't be sad. I'm sorry I didn't see your initial request.
    I will email you my info this weekend. It is very late right now.
    Will you send this to the blogosphere so all the kitties will know? We like posting this type of thing. Mommy is going to be gone all day tomorrow and I don't want you to miss the weekend bloggers.  

  12. Marilynn said...

    We're sad that you're sad. I just read your March 31 post about brushes and combs, but we wouldn't have been helpful then either. We have a comb and two different kinds of brushes. All work fine, but we don't remember what store they came from or what they cost.

    We're not very helpful. =(

    Purrrrrrrrrrs for your excellent idea of highlighting different kinds of kitteh products, though. Maybe it's just taking time for it all to catch on.

    Love -- Grace & Company  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)