A Thursday Thirteen Play Date!

Today I tells you the 13 of my favoritest toys. Mamaw likes to buys me toys a lot, but sometimes my favoritest toys and playing activities are not the things she buys. In fact because I like the be the sneak of kitties I prefer a lot of times to play with the toys she says no dont play with that. Here is the top 13...

1. Going on the countertop! It is the funnest game ever to try to be the sneak.
2. Get into any bag that is around to see what is inside, even if I have to bitey through it or it is closed up tight.
3. Hide Mamaw's hair scrunchies (only now I get to have thems for good since her hairs are short - but now I am less interested...)
4. Get into anything on the countertop especially bread or mint bags or bags with cereals, even though I do not eat those things I like to bring it on the floor and lick it all up so I can claim it as MINE!
5. Figaro's tail when he is not paying attentions.
6. The blinds! Especially in the bedrooms at 4 ams. My favorite time of "day." I like to whap them over and over and over.
7. When I go over to grandparent house, to play with their parakeets but it is a little bit boring because they just stick in their cage and won't come outs to play.
8. Cat Dancer - my BFF gaved it to me and I like it a lot!
9. Our play cubes. Only I am not allowes to play with it anymore because the Figaro always comes in there and does a #1 business.
10. Equally fun is trying to get a popcorns when the parents have a bowl out on the coffee table. When I get a popcorns I be sure to hide it somewhere safe like under the stove.
11. Sometimes when I can get my paws on a nice chunk of my chickun, I likes to carry it around and hide it somewhere good. But sometimes I share it with my mom, last time I stuck it in her coffee cup when she was not looking and then she DRANK it! I think it was pretty good for her although afterwords she acted like she was having a hairballs and kept making yech sounds in the sinks. Silly Mamaw, I was just sharing!
12. I like to hide inside the bookshelvings it is extra funs. The best part is Figaro is too big to fit in there now so only I get to go.
13. I likes to post on my bloggy!!!

11 comments:

  1. Tybalt said...

    I love #11, Veronica! I think it is very sweet of you to share like that.

    (Mommy laughed a lot.)  

  2. Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

    Those all sound like wonderful toys! :) We like to play with our mom's hair elastics. Our other favourite is a bottle top off of a Gatorade bottle (there are lots of those in our house since our humans run marathons).

    It is funny that you stuck some chicken in your mom's coffee cup! :)  

  3. Daisy said...

    Veronica, the Cat Dancer is one of my most favorite toys, too!  

  4. The Furry Kids said...

    #11 is super neat! I will have to try that. hee hee

    Love,
    Tazo  

  5. TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

    HAVE YOO TRIDE BUNNYKIKKING? THAT'S MY FAVERITEST THING TO DO!!!  

  6. Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

    Hahaha #11 wuz funny. We will haf to try that.  

  7. KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

    KC said...
    Hee hee, you likes a lot of tha same fings i do... tha hair scruchies are so much fun ta hide an then watch her run all over da house lookin fur one. hee hee.
    good thursday thirteen...
    Purrs, KC  

  8. Parker said...

    Cat Dancers are so much fun! I just love mine! A Lot!  

  9. Tommy and Teaghan said...

    4AM must be a majikkal time fur cats. We like to get up den too.  

  10. Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

    Yum!!! Poppycornz wit butter!!! I willz be right oevfur...  

  11. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    Fun stuff alright!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)