Top 13 Trends for Springs! - Thursday Thirteens

Here I list the top thirteen trends for spring for kitties! I learned all this from televisions and adapted it for kittehs.


1. First, be sures to groom uder your tummyy. Well-groomed tummy hairs are very HAWT for spring.

2. Don't wear lipsticks that are too dark. Instead, be naturals! (I do not know any kittehs who wear lipsticks but...if you do, stop!)

3. If you are grooming your own head, be sure to do it in front of a mirror so you don't makes it too scruffy

4. But you want your furs to have the "just got out of bed bedhead" look, which is easy because we are always in bed. This way the beans can see that you are very relaxed and take a lot of time for leisures.

5. Keep those teeths nice and cleans. Be good and let your beans brush your teeths, because white teeths are "in" for springs.

6. Keep a trim figure. For my trim figure I run laps around the house at 4 am. It is good to choose a workout time that is most convenient for your beans. 3 am is good too. Swimsuit season is comings up, after all!

7. Keep your eye gunk out of your eyes, leaving your eye gunk is just yuck. If you don't have a mirror in your house, beg your beans for one. It is very important for observing the eye gunk. You can remove it with a swipe of your paw. If you are too lazy, sometimes the beans will do it for you but you shouldn't resist because it is in your best interests.

8. Revive the look of your sleeping area with some strategically placed biteys. Right now the frayed look is very in, but also abstract biteys will make a great and unique bedspread. If you sleep with the beans, they will surely appreciates your good tastes and your help with their decoratings as well.

9. Be sure to groom your brothers and sistars even if they don't likes it, because they are a reflection of your whole self and your family. Spring is shedding season, after all.

10. Kitties look best when they are sitting in a strategic location. Some good locations that will make you look most fashionable are up high. This includes the bean tables and countertops. The beans will appreciate that you are at arms reach for pettings and scritchings, since they will be tired from bending down after working in the gardens for spring.

11. Don't forget to keep your claws in ship-shape conditions. While beans can keep their nails nice and strong by putting on lots and lots of different polishes, we can keep ours in good conditions by sharpening them. Some good places are your scratching post, but if your parent beans didn't provides you with one, you can try their couches instead. Bean legs are the worst choice though because beans don't seem to like this.

12. The kitty who gets lots of exercise at 3 or 4 am should be sure to get beauty sleep. Be sure to get your beauty sleep during while the beans are at home, so that when they are gone you can have all sorts of fun messing up the house.

13. Finally, wear your collar! Its important in case you "accidentaly" run outs the door! Of course I only did that once and I'm not doing it agains.

10 comments:

  1. Tybalt said...

    Those are some great tips, Veronica. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll definitely have to work on all of those things so that I can be fashionable this spring.  

  2. Daisy said...

    Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the latest trends! I have to admit that I let my eye gunks accumulate and my Mommie has to clean it for me. Then I try to eat it!  

  3. The Furry Kids said...

    #6 is very, very important!  

  4. Samantha & Mom said...

    Thanks Veronica for sharing those Trends for Spring with us! They were very helpful! Especially #13!!
    Your FL furiends,  

  5. Cara said...

    Ohhhh, to be groomed by another cat. Lovely.


    x

    Cara  

  6. Unknown said...

    These sound like great Spring Trends, thank you for sharing them with us.

    I tend to let my eye gunk gather and then my Mum tries to swipe at it with a Kitty Eye Wipe and I have fun trying to get away from her!  

  7. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    we are ready fur spring now, thanks to yoor tips. We is furry glad dat "bed head" is in cuz we gots dat look down pat.  

  8. Unknown said...

    veronica- you are the smartest and funniest kitty. great post today! mimmy is home again and mommy says we will resume potty trainings this weekend. i've been using a litter box for over 2 weeks now! will blog soon.

    your bff,
    hello  

  9. Mr. Hendrix said...

    These are great tips! Mommy helps with my "eye boogers." I'll work on all the items, especially the natural look, for spring.  

  10. Mr. Hendrix said...

    PS I wish I had a sibling to help me groom, but mommy just uses wipes on me. yuck.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)