My Veronica Mars was on a Movie!


The parent beans went to see the mo-vie that Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) playded in this weekend. It is called Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Too bad I am not allowed to see it for the following reasons:


1. Kitties are not allowed in movie theaters

2. It is rated Rs

3. There is a naked mans in it

4. There is swearings in it too


But here is what I learnded about the movie.


1. Kristen Bell makes a much much betters Veronica Mars than a Sarah Marshall because she is not the clever detective in this movie like she is in the show!!!

2. In the movie Sarah Marshall (Bell) gets to be a pet psychic as a joke on the end part, that is great because that means I would be able to hang out with her

3. Mila Kunis is the other girls in the movie and she has the brown of hairs like mombean

4. The main guy likes both of thems. And i won't give out the endings because mombean did not tells me them. But I do not know who is the cuter, probaby I am the cuter of both of thems.

5. Mila did most of the swearings, she was a very feisty girl kind of likes me

Here I share some photos of the movie that I finded on-line. You can see Kristen Bell is the one with the blonde of hairs and Mila Kunis is the one with the brunnett of hairs. And the main boy in the movie is Jason Segel who also writed it.

6 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    I never got to go see a movie in a theater, either. If I could go, I'll bet I would be allowed to see PG-13 movies! Thanks for telling us what you learned about that movie. I think you are the best Veronica.  

  2. Mr. Hendrix said...

    was the movie good? i am only allowed to watch movies at home and then nothing rated R.
    i miss the show Veronica Mars. she was a smart detective, but you're even smarter! and prettier of course.  

  3. Cecil the Cougar: said...

    Oh trust me, you do not want to see a naked human mans. I has seen Daddie step out of the shower, it is a realll interestin sight.  

  4. meemsnyc said...

    Thanks for the movie review. Looks interesting!  

  5. admin said...

    a movie? hmm, we only allow to see it from VCD/DVD;) soemtimes we enjoy, but most often we fall asleep;) hehehe......

    1st ManCat Monday furr Big Brother Bunjie, Meaouwy Troops leader  

  6. Cara said...

    I would love to see that movie.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)