Easy like Sunday! We go greens...

I go green today. You can see me in mamaw's grocery bag that she uses now to buy groceries so we can go green together. I like this bag because it smells like sugars and spices and (of course!!) fishes and chickuns and everything nice!!! I sleep in it whenever there is some chances to do it. It does not look like I am comfy that way but this is how I sleeped this morning for 2 hours and Mombean LOLed and took a photo.

Also this morning I did a very bad thing and it was kind of scarey too. Mombean opened the screen door and I RAN super quick outside. Then I sat on the edge of the property of our housey and looked around at all the birdies! It was like my birdie show only in 3D. Super fun! Mamaw was worried because usually we never runs outside in winters so she doesn't puts collars on us but now I haves to start wearing my collar. We don't wears them at night because the jingly-jingles of our bell bothers the parent beans for sleeping. Also she couldn't run and get me because she was wearing no socks and her nightie still and it is very WET on our lawns and we just put grass seeds on it so she would sink in and make big holes!! So insteaed - mombean made some YUMMYY SALMON. She warmed it up in the microwave and then she said "veronica, treat" and I camed right back for my treat very fast. Because I like treats and I like mombean and also super secretly - because the grate outdoors scareded me a little. I don't mind wearing my collar though because it is SO AWESOME looking. I will post picshurs laters. It is brand new that mombean got when she went to the Target. Better than my boring old one from the Wal Mart that doesnt' fit anymore since I stopped being a silly kitten and am an adult cat.

11 comments:

  1. Mr. Hendrix said...

    my mommy "goes green" with her grocery bags too but ours are blue. your green one is pretty with your furs.

    you better stay close to your mommy and not run out like that. we don't want to lose a good friend!! i'm glad you got salmon tho!  

  2. Parker said...

    Please stay inside. It's a scary world out there!
    Salmon is yummy, I would have come in too!  

  3. meemsnyc said...

    My mom goes green with her groceries too, she lugs her tote bags around NYC picking up groceries. Especially when there is a great farmer's market out. Your's looks like a fun place to nap.  

  4. Daisy said...

    Veronica, I am sorry to tell you this, but you were a little bit Bad to run outside like that. Because it is not safe! Please do not ever do that again, okay? Thank you.  

  5. Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

    Veronica you must not run outside, it can be dangerous. You look cute in the bag.  

  6. Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

    You look so cute in this (and all the other) photos. Please don't run outside, you could be hurt (says Momo who always runs out whenever there is a chance).  

  7. Cara said...

    Can I join you in the bag?

    x

    :-)  

  8. Marina said...

    Veronica you had quite an adventure!! But maybe next time you should stay inside unless you get to be on your harness or maybe your kitty stroller when you get it? That was good of you to come back when your mom bean called you. Chester had an adventure too, I let him out on the balcony to watch the birdies, but then he got really excited and almost jumped off the railing, and I had to take him inside again!!!  

  9. The Cat Realm said...

    Please be so kind to come by our blog, there is a party invitation and an award for you!
    Karl  

  10. Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

    Green iz good. It savez da plan-nut frum all da scary tingz.  

  11. Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

    You must have a very nice bean Veronica to give you such yummy treats after sneaking outside!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)