Just for your laffs, here are the top 5 keywords that people put into an engine of the search to find our website:


bloggy natural template
tummys indiana
beefeater salmon natural cat treat
softclaws reviews
nice kind figaro

That is very hi-la-rious. I do not think Figaro is kind or nice. But I did reviewed natural cat treats and softclaws. I do not understand who wanted to look up tummys indiana. But I did show my tummy before. But Figaro did not so here is his! I put tiny in quotes because...his tummys big!!!!

Also today for our toilet trainings mamaw finally switched us to the quarter size hole. That is the biggest size we have ever got with the Figaro, we had it last month until he had a series of #1 accidents. So far there is no accident today so we are hoping for the bests!

7 comments:

  1. Cecil the Cougar: said...

    What a cute and fluffy tummy! I would search Tummy Indiana just to see that! Congrats on moving to a big hole in the potty training!  

  2. meemsnyc said...

    that sure is a cute tummy Figaro.  

  3. Daisy said...

    Those are funny searches. Every week, I get many hits from people searching for "Dirty Daisy." I think they are a little disappointed when they get to my site by mistake.  

  4. Mr. Hendrix said...

    tummy tummy tummy! how cute Figaro.
    i sent you an email on my brush preferences. let me know if you don't get it!!  

  5. Mr. Hendrix said...

    ps congrats on moving to a big hole! that is great. you are very smart kitties.  

  6. Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

    You do nots looks like a salmun, so why iz dey typin' in salmun?
    Nice tum!  

  7. Dark n Stormy said...

    just dropping by to say hello.
    tummy indiana? really? how strange...

    Tanya & Chanel  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)