Weekend Meme

I gotted tagged for a Meme by Abby! I am going to take a break from hanging out on the transom window and get to work on the Meme! (by the way...do you know how I get up on the transom window...if mombean is by the window, I jump from the kitchen chair straight in the air onto her shoulders and from there up to the window transom!!! Do you see I am up 8 feet high because it is right by the curtain rod!)



Rules:1.be honest2.tag other people3. have fun!


What is your name? Veronica


If you could change your name what would it be? I would be named Queen Veronica. Because I am royalties.



What is your pet's name (it can be a webkinz or a real pet)? Pickles. He is a frog and lives in our pond! (Grasshopper is my other frog but he went away)


If you could change your pet's name what would it be? I just named him last month!


What is your brother or sister's name? My brother is The Fig.



If you could change their name what would it be? Poopie-head!!! hee.


This meme was not so fun. i will tag my friend Hello Kitty for this meme because she is never posting on her bloggie anymore!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Purrfections said...

    Neat trick getting up there, but how do you get down?  

  2. Daisy said...

    Veronica, you always make me laugh. But in a good way. You kind of remind me of my friend Tesla! She is very cute and funny, too, just like you (but you do not look alike).

    I think Queen Veronica is a good name for you. I wonder where Grasshopper went?  

  3. neverfull said...

    veronica you are a queen! okay, lemme see if i can get my mommy off the computer so i can do the meme. she's been busy trying to get a new job.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)