Tuxie Tuesday - Upside Downs

Today for my tuxie tuesday I show you a picture of how I likes to sleep sometimes. This is my special bed that I do not share with the Figaro because he does not like to go in there since I think he is too, too big! Figaro weights 10 pounds. I don't know how much I weight because I did not weight myself when Mommie got the weight machine out. I am very petite, though. In the picture you can see my tuxie tummy and my tuxie toes also. This is why my mommie thinks I am so, so cute!

Even though I did a bad thing this week - I likes to play with the blinds and I broked 4 of the blinds things. Now there is a tiny hole that I can peek through although the parents are not so happy about it!

5 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    You look very comfy in that bed. I do not think you broke the blinds. You just created a little viewing port!  

  2. Tybalt said...

    My sisters broke mommy's blinds, too!

    You are a very cute tuxie ladycat, Veronica. ;)  

  3. ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

    Veronica we took care of the blinds a long time ago! We chewed on the plastic things that attacked one blind to another and now Momma had to cut them because they were all just hanging looking like loose threads. Don't feel bad about those blinds they were made for us...

    Purrs
    Abby  

  4. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    We broke the blinds a long time ago...Yoor bed looks very comfy.  

  5. michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

    I think you are very comfy there~!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)