Our parents is gone for the weekend...PARTAY!

Come join us for the partay here at our hous. Our parents are leaving onavacation toMORROW through next Wedsday. We are probably not gonna postify in that time because there is so much partying going on.

What are we gonna do??? We are going to have many people over. Grandma bean and other grandma bean are definitely going to come over to feed us many good foods. Also, Aunt V will be coming over now that she has her thing that is called a "licens" which means she can drive a bean car. (I hope to get one of those someday.) And Sw. Uncle is coming over. He is the coolest uncle because he plays with us a lot even though he is allergical. Sometimes he even spends the whole day and night here with us which is the funnest. His secret name for me is "roomie" because last summer I spended a week at his house and we hanged out a lot, until he finded out that he is allergical and now he just comes over here to takes care of us.
But - what else will we be doing when parent beans are gone? Of course, since they are gone we can do what we wants. I think I will hold a spa day on the kitchen table. See what I will be doing? Anyone can come over who wants to! I sometimes have spa days anyway during the day but they are cut short when the parents get back from work. Also, I will be exploring in the cabinets where I am not always allowed to go. Do you see my tail? I am very far inside the cabinet exploring it. Also, I will be playing "bartender" with the Figaro. Do you see me sitting on the bar? Figaro is giving me some moneys because I served him a nip tini. I am a good bartender. Normally I am not allowed on the bar. DUH! Figaro will not be going on the counter tops because I am the boss of kitties. Also, I will spend time lounging on the countertops. Do you see my tummy? Yes, it is cute. I love the countertops because they are always shiney and clean and I have a great views from them.
So...join us for the funS! I am sure the parent beans will not be having as many funs as us.

18 comments:

  1. Tybalt said...

    Veronica, we'll be over right away for the PARTAY! Let us know if you want us to bring anything. Purrs!

    ~Tybalt, Holly, and Ivy  

  2. Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

    Okay, we're on our way for the party! :) We are glad that you will be well looked after while your humans are away.  

  3. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I will be there to help trash the house. What fun!  

  4. Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

    Any party that allows me to clean my pants on the table is gonna be a cooool time! I'll be right over!


    ~Goldie  

  5. Daisy said...

    Party! Party! Party! This seems like the perfect chance to do all the stuff that is normally Not Allowed!  

  6. Alexi said...

    Alright, We are on our way!! Do we need to bring anything ??? Fresh nip ? salmon ??

    Alexi and the Castle Cats  

  7. Unknown said...

    Oh boy! I will definately teleport over this weekend for some fun! I love a good partay!  

  8. The Cat Realm said...

    We are here!!! I brought DOm Niptignon and Lizquila... Where do you say do they store the food???
    Let's PARTY!!!! And trash the house a bit, hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Karl, Emil and Mrs.OZ  

  9. The Crew said...

    We'll stop by. Will there be food? We need to keep up our strength for all that house trashing.  

  10. HRH Yao-Lin said...

    maaahahaha those pics are hysterical! And I am proud to announce that I have placed several royal poo prints all over the bed! Ha! x  

  11. Samantha & Mom said...

    Mr. Tigger and I will be right over to play!! We brought some Nip cookies and Toona juice!
    Your FL furiends,  

  12. Parker said...

    A party is the right thing to do when the beans go away!
    I'll bring some nip!  

  13. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    Oh boy - PARTAY! ARe we gonna trash da house or do we hafta kinda control ourselves? Well, we can always just drink lots of niptinis and lay around, we'z good at dat.  

  14. Tiger Lily said...

    We will be there! Your party sounds like lots of fun!!  

  15. Karen Jo said...

    It sounds like you are going to have a fabulous party while your humans are gone. Be sure to go everywhere you are not supposed to and do everything you want.  

  16. The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

    WHOO HOO PARTY! We are coming. Want us to bring anything???  

  17. Tiggie FOC said...

    I'd love to come, and bring my possum and 'coon friends. They always party with Hart and me when our beans leave. What a riot! The 'coons always know where cool stuff can be found in trash cans...not just regular stinky goodness stuff.  

  18. The Cat Realm said...

    WOW - are they still gone? Are we still partying???
    Karl
    P.S.: Don't forget to come over to our blog tomorrow we will have an important post up!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)