I got mails, and then I did a good-bad thing.

Today I got my very own mails!!! Remember when mom-bean dontatified $25 to Alley Cat Allies on my birthday?? Well...now I gotted mails from them. It was addressed to ME myself so I gotted to open it. The mails said a lot of important stuff about feral kitties. It said that most of the feral kitties who get trappified to go to the shelter don't get forever homes, and instead they DIES! This is very upsetting news for me. It said I should donate some green papers to help them. Even though we already donated, but it said that it is even better if we donates every single months. And I didn't have any green papers, but it said not to worry all I needs is a credit card. So Figaro gotted an idea and gotted mom-bean's credit card out of her purse, and we went secretly to my cat tree which is my own private place because the beans are too big to sit on it. And then we pledgified $8 per months to Alley Cat Allies. That was the lowest amount you can do, so I hopes mombean does not notice them take it off her credit card. I didn't ask for permissions because it is my own personal mails and I need to do personal things with it. It is a good thing because now we helps kitties to get trap and spay and neuter and released, instead of going in a prison shelter!!!

17 comments:

  1. Mr. Hendrix said...

    I think you and Fig did a really nice thing and your mommy will be OK with helping. What a great cause to support.
    I like your cat tree Veronica!  

  2. The Crew said...

    It's great to get your own mail, isn't it? But if you get one from your doctors office saying it's time to come in and get shot, hide it quick before your Mom sees it!  

  3. The Island Cats said...

    Veronica, you did a good thing!! I am a former feral cat (my mom says she thinks I still have some feral in me) and I am so grateful that my mom and dad took me in instead of sending me to a shelter. My mom was afraid that if I was in a shelter, I would never find a forever home so she took me to her home (now my home). I hope your mom is okay with it.

    Zoey
    (visit me, Wally and Ernie at www.island-cats.com)  

  4. Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

    We think yoor mom won't mind to much. We steal mom's plastic money card fur stuff too and she usually don't get to mad, just don't use it to buy hundreds of dollars worth of toys and treats...dat seems to upset dem.  

  5. Daisy said...

    Good for you, Veronica! Getting mails is fun, and especially when you can make your own decisions and do something good.  

  6. HRH Yao-Lin said...

    well, one good deed deserves another! So why don't you do some online shopping for some cute kitty clothes? Or maybe a giant scratch post? Or a kitty condominium!!! xxx  

  7. Irishcoda said...

    We think you and Fig did a really nice thing too! :)  

  8. Jimmy Joe said...

    Veronica, that was a very generous thing you did with your personal mails. Getting mails is always exciting.
    Your buddy, Jimmy Joe  

  9. dennis said...

    Dennis says Hello Veronica! You have nice fur! How old are you?

    Dennis used to get Vogue Magazine in the mail, but the humans did not renew my sub last time.  

  10. The Cat Realm said...

    That was such a wonderful thing of you to do! We make our staff support Alley Cats too!
    Thank you for posting on ruis and my reception blog! That is soooo cool to come as a Harvard Professor! Maybe you can give a lecture about married life, hahahahahahahahahah?
    Karl  

  11. Tybalt said...

    Your mombean can't be mad at you or Fig for doing something that helps other kitties . . . right?  

  12. The Misadventures Of Me said...

    I finks its a furry good thing!

    I was homeless as well as Molly and Shadow. Mommy Bean is working on Fatty to gets her to like being indoors. It's been hard but its sooooo worth it.  

  13. Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

    That was a very good thing you did. Sometimes us cats have to be kind of sneaky!  

  14. The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

    (((((HUGSSSSS))))) from all the Taylor CatSSSSS!  

  15. The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

    Happy Memorial Day!

    For Our Troops:
    NEVER FORGET
    EVER HONOR  

  16. Karen Jo said...

    You did a good thing, Veronica. I don't think your Mom will get mad at you for helping other kitties.  

  17. Jans Funny Farm said...

    You got your own mail? That's neat. If we get any, it's addressed to JFF, not to any of us individually.

    That was nice of you to pledge a monthly sum to help the feral animals. TNR works a whole lot better and the kitties don't have to be killed.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)