Our fishies

Hi kitties,

Today I am going to tell you about the fishies who live in our backyard pond. Figaro was Very Bad today and tried to nom nom one of them when he was outside watching the pond. Mommie ran out real quick and told him this is Not Allowed.

Here are the fishies. There are five of them. We named them yesterday with good solid names which should help them in the future in case they want to Run for Office or do something else important like that.

Our favorite is Milton. He is named after Milton Friedman, a famous econ-omist. He is our favorite because he swims around kind of slow and we can see him even from inside the house! He is a fintail fishie who is orange.

The next one in the pictures is Samuelson. Samuelson is just a regular old golfish. He is named after Paul Samuelson. His most twinn-iest brother is Bazerman. Bazerman and Samuelson are a lot alike. Bazerman is named after Max H. Bazerman.

The last photograph is of all the fishies waaay at the bottom of the pond. You can see the other two fishies who I did not discuss yet. The black and white and red spotted one is a Shubunkin. He was verry expensive and costed $1.88. Actually Milton was that price too. The others were only Twenty Eight Cents. But I digresses. Anyway, our Shubunkin is named John Nash. Finally, the little white one waay on the bottom, he is named Vernon after Vernon Smith. We are not big fans of Vernon though because he is almost always hiding. The most friendly are Milton and Samuelson.

Do you like them?

7 comments:

  1. LZ said...

    They sure do look tasty! I'm not sure I could resist.

    Latte  

  2. Mr. Hendrix said...

    oooooo, those fishies look very yum, um, I mean entertaining. I think I would try to eat them too. What fun! They are very pretty fish.

    I love your stroller too! You are both very lucky to have such a great daddy to get you a top of the line stroller.

    Thank you so much for your good thoughts and purrs while I've been sick. I'm sure it has helped me get better fast! I'm already not sneezing! Thank you so much.  

  3. Daisy said...

    Your fishies are beautiful! You are very lucky to have them for pets. I have been trying to think of my next pet. One idea I have is a fish of my very own. But I did not realize they were so expensive!  

  4. Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

    The fishies are very pretty.

    We have some grass carp in our pond, they are kinda mud colored and blend in, we haven't seen them in a long time so we hope they are still there. They are suppose to be eating the grass. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis  

  5. The Misadventures Of Me said...

    Thank you for your kind words.

    Mommy Bean Laure  

  6. neverfull said...

    your fishies are very bee-utiful! all weez got is a laser pointer.

    hello & mimmy  

  7. Liss said...

    I like your fishes.  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)