A mail

Hi kitties,


Today I want to share about a mail that we sended to our friends Hello and Mimmy. It is their birthday this month..and it is their BIRTHday gift! Lookit, I am very interested to see what it is. I know what it is, but that will not be revealed to effuryone else until it is received by our friendz!!!

Do you see what we wrote on the box???

Happy Birfday, Hello and Mimmy! We
<3 you!

Love,

Veronica

PS - Figaro was Very Bad today and went #1 on daddy's clothes in the bedroom. I thinked it is funny, they had to be washified. He did that because he did not want to do his business in the toilet training setup in the bathroom.

5 comments:

  1. neverfull said...

    tanks veronica and fig! we can't wait to see what it iz. we will be waiting by the door for it to arrive!

    congrats to your mommy on the new baby that is coming. you are so lucky b/c little humans are so cute (when they aren't pulling my earz).  

  2. Cafe Cats said...

    Kitten Figure Express! That looks like it was a fun box to play in.  

  3. Mr. Hendrix said...

    oh boy! you're very nice to send a big box...especially one full of presents...to your friends.

    we are sorry to hear about your fishie friends. we think they are swimming under the rainbow bridge in the prettiest water ever. purrrs that that other fishies are OK. we're sure a heater will be a big help!  

  4. Daisy said...

    I can't wait to find out the secret present!

    Veronica, since Figaro done a bad thing, this proves you are the Good cat.  

  5. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    I love those white things. I like to crunch my teeth on them!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)