13 Reasons to Vote for Figgy!

My brother Figaro got selected as a Finalist in the PetSmart Just a Buck contest. Here are 13 reasons you better go vote for him!!! CLICK HERE TO VOTE he is Cat#4.

1. He is a THERAPY CAT and visits nursing homes and kiddies who are sad or need to learns to read, soon he will visit hospitals
2. He looks very silly and funny in this video - brothers are a constant source of entertainments
3. He does funny things to the parents like sheds on them and licks daddie's hair, which is funny for them too
4. He updates his site always about his therapy cat adventures for the world to read about him and get inspired
5. He is the reason I was finally able to get my KITTY STROLLER
6. He likes to sleep by me and keep me warm when it is cold outside
7. He is good at begging mommie to let us go outside so she finally does and then we both gets to go
8. He sheds more than me so he is always getting brushed which means there is less time for Veronica-brushings! (I do not like brushings!)
9. If mommie has some buttered bread or ice creams for us, Figaro always lets me have his share because he is only a carni-vore. It is very nice.
10. He has very good toe tufts
11. He has a great tummy even though he is not a tuxie he cannot show off his tuxie tummy
12. he gotted rescued from the animal shelter and he is very happy to be my brother!!
13. He is in the Mancat club!

5 comments:

  1. Brownie said...

    Wow, You convinced me, how many times I can vote?, I did 4 times becuz 4 is mom's lucky number :)  

  2. Daisy said...

    I voted again! It seems like you can vote every day!  

  3. Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

    We will vote for him. We think it is great he is a therapy cat. The only other therapy cat we know is Chase. ~S, S & C  

  4. Mr. Hendrix said...

    we voted yesterday and will as many times as it will let us! he deserves it.

    it is nice you appreciate your brother Veronica  

  5. Kimo and Sabi said...

    That coke will make you crazy!

    P.S. Fanks fer visitin' us on Kiera's special day!  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)