Relaxation for Busy Kitties

Hi kitties,

Today I went on another Nursing Home visit. It was very fun. This time I went to different rooms and said "hello" to a lot of people. The activities coordinator who went with us, T., said that she thinks it is very very worth it for me even if I can just make one person smile. But of course I make everyone smile! Even the people working there always stop their day to give me some pettings.
I was a little bit edgy today, I think because I've been on a visit almost every day this week. I have another visit tomorrow morning for Story Time, and then after that I have a long break to relax.
Here is something that is great for my relaxation in between visits. It is a beatiful planted window well. Since we moved we do not have a pond but these plantings are fun because they bring a lot of bees and other insects for us to watch.

Love,
Figaro

5 comments:

  1. meemsnyc said...

    Oh Figaro, you are doing such a good thing!! We admire you for going to help others!!  

  2. Gemini and Ichiro said...

    You are very brave to do all that therapy cat stuff! Good for you!  

  3. Kat said...

    Hello! Love your blog! I am a siamese lady with a brand new blog, just started! I would love to have some support! Please link me!

    http://home.comcast.net/~houseof7cats/site/

    Email me if you do link me, so that I can link you too!

    Thank-you,
    Leia  

  4. Kimo and Sabi said...

    We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!  

  5. World of Animals, Inc said...

    You are doing such wonderful things for other people. The photo of you two little kitties enjoying a nice view. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals
     


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)