Back on the internets!

Hello effurryone,

We are back on the internets! Parents were on vacation in La Belle Quebec all week so I did not get a chance to use the lap top since they forgot to leave it on for me. I am very happy they are back, although we did get a lot of R&R while they were gone. First, Auntie V. came to visit us every day twice a day to feed us and play with us. She played with us every day for 1 or 2 HOURS! The rest of the time we relaxed a lot. Then the rest of the week Auntie V. had to go on vacations herself so the Uncle S. came to visit us. We really likes him. This time I even liked him enough that I sitted by him on the couch for movie time. Usually I like to sit by myself in my secret spots in the corner or under the couch or on my kitty condo, but I made a special exception. Our only concern is that Figaro was on a diet all week so he was begging for foods ALL OF THE TIMES. Mommie said he needs to be on a little diet because he has some tummy fats. Last month he weighted 10 pounds 14 ounces. But yesterday he got weighted and he weighted 10 pounds 15 ounces. I weighted about 7 pounds 8 ounces last month and I dropped down to 7 pounds 7 ounces, just from FIG's diet. I do not knows why because I did not have to be on a diet because I am the perfect weight for my size (I am a small kitty...Figaro is a little bit bigger!)

Now that the parents are back we get to go outside again. Do you like how our FRONT yard looks? It is not as fun as the back yard which has froggies and fishes and a pond. But it is also acceptable for us, and we can find grasshoppers and other cool toys which hide in all the flowers!
-Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Daisy said...

    Welcome back! Your front yard is very pretty with those flowers.  

  2. neverfull said...

    veronica, you look a lot bigger than fig in that pikture. how are you doing? me and mimmy are shedding a lots, but we are good :)

    how's the potty trainings?

    your BFF,
    hello  


 

Blogger Template by Adam Every | Use it. But don't abuse it. (Modification by Veronica, 2008)